Personal: Use on-line ordering to the
left or use personal order form here.
Schools: See ordering & prices below.
Ages 7 to 12 Dual
SuperSpell Grammar 1 is an easy-to-use Australian program, designed
for middle primary to upper primary students, providing interactive
grammar lessons with text and explanations which can be spoken out loud
by the computer.
Teachers can create a class for their students' files, so they can
be accessed and saved as students work through the program.
Results can be printed.
Students are rewarded once they obtain 100 points by playing a fun
Grammar 1 Features:
- Developed by Australian teachers
- Over 190 grammar activities
- Easy to navigate lesson plans
- Each activity has an instruction with Australian speech
- Each activity has an explanation of the particular grammar rule
with Australian speech
- Strong graphical and sound reinforcement within each activity
Because of its simple design, Australian content, words presented
in context sentences and spoken text, SuperSpell Grammar
is ideal to use with ESL students and for remedial literacy.
Grammar 1 Includes:
- Common, proper, collective and abstract nouns; forming nouns; the
number, case and gender of nouns.
- Personal, possessive, relative, interrogative, demonstrative, reflexive,
emphatic, indefinite and distributive pronouns; the number, person,
gender and case of pronouns.
- Descriptive, proper, possessive, distributive, interrogative, demonstrative,
numeral and indefinite adjectives, forming adjectives, degrees of comparison.
Adverbs - Adverbs of
time, place, manner and degree, interrogative and modal adverbs, degrees
- Using verbs, agreement of subject and verb; verb tense; present and
past participles and irregular verbs.
& Prepositions - Articles, coordinate, subordinate and
correlative conjunctions; confusing prepositions.
- Capital letters, full stops, question marks, exclamations, commas,
colons, semicolons, speech marks, apostrophes.
- Phrases, clauses, simple compound and complex sentences.
Extra resources included with SuperSpell's School
The School Version, Lab Packs and Site Licences of SuperSpell Grammar
1 include an extra CD with 320 printable worksheets on parts
of speech, punctuation and sentence structure.
The layout of each worksheet is designed for easy student use. Answers
to all worksheets are included on the CD.
area of the program contains extensive teaching notes. The format of
the CD is in PDF files for easy navigation and printing. Once you purchase
the worksheets CD you are granted the right to reproduce each worksheet
in quantities suitable for classroom use.
School Orders & Prices
Australian schools may purchase on 14 day account.
Email your school order directly to: email@example.com
Or order on-line here.
International schools are required to prepay by credit
Download order form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or order on-line here.
If required, see more ordering information here. Thank you.
||Includes CD and Worksheets
for the classroom on CD
||5 CD Lab
||Includes 5 CDs and Worksheets
Unlimited Site Lic.
Extra Worksheets CD
Includes CD, licence & Worksheets on CD.
Extra CDs available with Licences.
Additional worksheet CDs