Personal Orders: Use
On-line secure ordering system or Ph: 02 9453 9255,
Ordering details and school prices - see bottom
12 - Adult WIN
Australian Spelling Program for older students, adults and English
as a Second Language learners!
Spelling Fusion is an interactive multimedia program that teaches and
tests spelling, vocabulary and pronunciation.
It is suitable for adult literacy learners and ESL students from age
12 and above.
Spelling Fusion is designed to be used in a class, independently in
an organisation, in an independent learning centre, or at home.
Spelling Fusion WillHelp
You With Spelling, Vocabulary and Pronunciation of Over 3,700 Words
- Teaches and tests the spelling of singular and plural forms of
3700+ English words.
- Key words arranged in 12 main groups and 96 topics.
(See groups & topics below)
- Two levels of difficulty: Beginner and Intermediate
- Develops vocabulary skills in context.
- Spelling tests and listening recognition tests for every
- Word games for every topic.
- Student tracking module.
- Printable worksheets, tests, reports.
- All activities are interactive with spoken and visual
- On-line help
- Spoken and written instructions to assist with comprehension
- Mistakes are private when working on a computer and this
often motivates less confident learners to take risks and actively
Spelling Fusion Includes:
- A high quality colour photo or animation for each word
- Pronunciation of singular and plural forms spoken and written context
- Four spelling activities for each of the singular and plural word
- Identify syllables and stress in the word
- Type the word from memory
- Type the word in new context sentences
- Number of syllables per word as an aid for pronunciation.
to see an on-line demonstration of Spelling Fusion
here for Screen shots of Spelling
Topics in Each Group:
Birds, Farm animals, Fish and sea animals, Insects and tiny animals,
Mammals, Pets, Reptiles and amphibians, Wild animals
Food: Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Entrees
and side dishes, Fast food and snacks, Fruit and nuts, Herbs and spices,
Meals, Meat poultry & fish, Restaurants and eating out, The cupboard,
The refrigerator, Vegetables
Government: Crime and police, Forms and
citizenship, Political system, War
Numbers: Zero to nine, Eleven to twenty,
Ten to one hundred, Fractions, Math, Money
People: Activities and leisure, Appearance,
The body, Clothes, Everyday activities, Family, Feelings and emotions,
Health and injuries, Jewelry and accessories, Jobs, Languages and countries,
Music and instruments, Personality, Sports
Places: Buildings Cities, Geography,
Directions and driving, Regions, Shopping, States, The car, The farm,
Plants: Flowers, Plants in general, Trees
Properties: Age, Colours, Containers
and quantities, Describing hair or fur, Describing things, Geometric
shapes, Materials, Measures, Size
School: Computers, Education, English,
Science, Subject to study, The classroom, The library
The Environment: Land features, The solar
system, Water Weather
The Home: Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining room,
Dishes and glassware, Inside a house, Kitchen, Laundry room, Living
room, Outside a house, Pots, pans and cookware,The study, Tools
Time: Clocks and time, Dates and holidays,
Days and time, How often?, Months and periods of time.
computer with Windows® (95/98, NT, 2000, Me, XP, Vista)
Recommended hardware, processor and RAM for your version of Windows®
Install program only: 18MB hard disk space, Install program and copy
CDROM to hard disk (multi-user licences only): 550MB .
Australian schools may purchase on 14 day account. FAX
all School Orders to (02) 9453 9266.
Alternatively, you may send an order
on-line, or download a school
order form. Thank you.
schools are required to prepaid by cheque, direct deposit or credit
Click here to
see ordering details. Thank you.
|| Prices $AUS
/ Student Single
| 1 WIN CD. Australian-NewZealand
||1 WIN CD. Australian-NewZealand
Site Licences include the network CD and licence
If you require a quote for a specific number of computers, please
contact English Software with your requirements.
Ph (02) 9453 9255
Fax(02) 9453 9266
Phone our friendly sales staff (02) 94539255 for Australian calls
or +61 2 94539255 for International
or send an email